Thursday, October 20, 2005

Highlights postponed again.

I keep building it up then rescheduling. I promise it has nothing to do with me not wanting to have it done. When I rescheduled my hair appointment the first time (cuz I was ickin' out) I had forgotten that I have plans with Mom and Niece, which definitely take precedent over hair highlights. C'est la vie, c'est la guerre, etc. Let's just pretend I got the highlights instead!


That is damn sexy! (Let's hope my stylist does a slightly better job. :)

New highlight date: November 5.

5 comments:

acw said...

No offense, but your new highlights look terrible.

Elizabeth said...

You look even better than Christina Aguilera! Thanks for the updates. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Oh, HELL to the NO. If you don't go November 5, I am driving there and personally dragging you by said striped hair. ;)

bdogg_mcgee said...

Oh yay--that's the same day I'm having a root canal!

Let's hope you'll have a much better experience than I'm going to have!! :)

Poppy said...

AC - you're such an adorable little bobbin.

Lisa and Iopine - Merci. :)

JN - I promise! I can't get them this weekend because of the previously arranged date, I won't have time this coming week because my stylist has switched to no longer working Tuesday nights (argh!!!) and next weekend I'm visiting my friends out of state, so November 5 it's got to be.

B - I'm pretty sure I'll have more fun than having a root canal.