Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Miniworld!

Ever since I was a kid I would seek out miniworlds in nature. You know, you look at a patch of moss next to a puddle and you imagine it's a forest next to a lake. That kind of thing. Well, now I don't have to only go find some nature, I also can visit minimiam!



Food miniworlds! Yeeha! Thanks again, city. :)

Editor's note: minimiam is en français and is not very logically navigated unless you dare to click things that don't necessarily look clickable. Just click stuff (especially dots) and you'll find the cache of the miniworld gallery.

3 comments:

acw said...

I used to wish I could create the tiny worlds for my toys like they had in the commercials.

Zombie_Flyboy said...

Oh my gosh!

That rules!

P'nut said...

I really enjoyed that. Thanks!