Monday, October 24, 2005

I had no idea

Oregano emailed me a link to this quiz. Here are my results:

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Beef.I taste like Beef.

I taste like beef. I'm probably made of beef. You are what you eat, they say, and if the title didn't mean something else, I would be a beefeater. I think red meat is good for you. Puts hair on your chest. (If you were not Beef you would be Alcohol.)

What Flavour Are You?

Apparently I am pretty darn tasty. He is "Peanut Butter" but if he were not PB he would also be "Alcohol". I knew we were compatible. :)

4 comments:

Poppy said...

He licked his lips then said I taste like "Cinnamon". :)

Anonymous said...

I taste like bread, but if I didn't, then I would taste like vanilla. Aw, maaaan. That's no fun. I want to be alcohol.

bdogg_mcgee said...

Here's me....

I am Vanilla Flavoured.

I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society.

This is fun!

Renee said...

I taste like bread...bread and butter....MMmmmm