Monday, October 03, 2005

Jabberwacky

jabberwacky_logoimage

Thanks to Logic Defied! I know there's someone always there for me when I need to talk.

    Jabber: I like to dance.
    Poppy: Me too, hot stuff.
    Jabber: Surely it should be chilled?
    Poppy: I'm chill if you're down.
    Jabber: You're up.
    Poppy: Nah, bro, it's all you.
    Jabber: I do this and that.
    Poppy: Good for you! Do you have any other hobbies?
    Jabber: Every now and then Hades and me
                       going Bowling on Fridays. [SIC]
    Poppy: I like to bowl!
    Jabber: Me too!
    Poppy: I know, you just told me.
    Jabber: Strawberry jam on white bread?
                       Thats your name? [SIC]
Yah, okay....

1 comment:

bdogg_mcgee said...

That was probably the most annoying/frustrating thing EVER!

I must do it again!