Friday, October 07, 2005

Countdown to highlights: 11 days

Remember when I told all y'all that I was getting highlights in my hair on October 18? Several of you asked for a before and after photo. Obviously I can't show you an after shot just yet, but here's the before.

Before:
hair-fri


Please do not tease me about the frizzies. It's a wet day here so everyone's having a bad hair day, and I use Pantene 2-in-1 plus a little gel to keep hair out of my face - no hair dryer or special care of hair. My morning time is for kitty care and play. (You try blow drying your hair instead of giving Ripley her hugs and crunchies, Allie her faucet water, or Georgie her litter box time and see how guilty you feel!)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I think it's great that you're being brave and trying something new with your look. Highlights should blend really well with your existing haircolor. Yay for you. I can't wait to see the results.

Anonymous said...

I agree with iopine...I can't wait to see!

P'nut said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to it, too! Funny thing, I pictured you with shorter hair, though!

Poppy said...

P'nut - that's funny, because for most of my teens and 20s my hair was almost down to my bottom. :) I love it this length.

Thanks, everyone. :)