Thursday, October 13, 2005

Haters 'n stuff

This is hilarious. I love Perez Hilton, but Perez Bitch apparently does not feel the same way. Thanks, Perez Bitch, I am flattered. :) I do not deserve to be included in a list of such high class blogs.

And, apparently Perez's loyal followers agree. Thanks, gidero, for the "...Oh yeah.. and dont come here to promote your shitty sites. Nobody gives a fuck." [SIC] comment. I love being insulted for no reason.

(Thanks to Stacy for pointing out the comment from PB!)

3 comments:

Mair said...

Whoa! That was some major drama! What the heck??

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU. What the eff? I saw it and was at once horrified and flattered. Jesus Christ. Don't hate on the links!! We didn't have anything to do with it!

Poppy said...

Exactly! Someone needs a downer for breakfast...