Friday, October 14, 2005

Miss Penny Lane is my co-pilot

Okay, not really, but she's she's trying to quit smoking and was bored so instead of smoking(?) she did a meme. She didn't tag anyone, but as we all know I much enjoy the memes. Here we go...

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My hair

2. How much money do you have on you?
$7, but I just bought Powerball so I'm lucky I have anything left.

3. What's the first word that comes to mind that rhymes with "TEST?"
rest

4. Favorite plant?
...they're all my favorite! How can I choose?!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Mr. Poppy

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
I dunno, but it doesn't bug me like the old phone or make Ripley think there is an emergency so that she cries at me in a panic, so it's doing its job correctly.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A short-sleeved medium blue shirt with embroidered floral pattern around the collar. (Shaddup.)

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Yes. All the time.

9. The brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
Winnie-the-Pooh slippers

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Very dark as a preference. The room I'm in is a cozy in-between.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She rocks. Everytime I visit her site I secretly fantasize that she really is Kate Hudson. :)

12. Ever "spilled the beans?"
Yes, but I've always kept the big secrets.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Picking up my mom and step-dad from the airport. Quelle aventure!

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
My cell is a Tracfone because we only really use it for emergencies, but the last message to my pager was an alert about W32.Sober.Q (Symantec's name for that particular worm). I knew you really wanted to know! ;)

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups?"
Sometimes for fun, but I am a geek so I can fix whatever damage I cause. In my world, clicking on a pop-up is done for experimental purposes.

16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
Awesome?

17. Who told you they loved you last?
Mr. Poppy :) :)

18. Last person you hooked up with?
Mr. Poppy (sorry, Oregano ;)

19. Last furry thing you touched?
Ripley

20. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
Wait, illegal non-prescription drug? I've never done any. I'm not kidding.

21. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
20+, leftover from when we got Georgie but our old digital camera wasn't working.

22. Favorite age you have been so far?
A tie: 14 and 31

23. Your worst enemy?
This cold that's kickin' my ass

24. What is your current desktop picture?
My nephew Jürgen :)

25. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"See you this week" to my grandma

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
What's done is done. I'll take the money. I really want to be a philanthropist.

27. Are you in love with someone?
Yah. :)

1 comment:

Miss Penny Lane said...

LOL! You're so cool! Yes, I, too, fantasize that I am Kate Hudson,. *sigh* My man is a whole hell of a lot cuter than her's, though, so I'll just stay Penny Lane.