Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"You're going the wrong way!"*

I just visited the restroom. In said room I noticed that my underwear isn't on quite right. Hmm.

This morning I got dressed in the dark. I normally don't wear thong underwear outside the house, but today it was granny panties or a thong so I chose the thong. I thought I took the time to orient it correctly before stepping into it this morning, but admittedly I was more than half asleep when I did so. Just now when I visited the little girl's room I found that the crotch area is on my right hip and that the strappy bit that is supposed to hug my waist is actually sitting where the crotch should be.

I'm going to my dad's house for dinner tonight. I cannot in good faith show up to his house with a crooked thong. I'm going to need to go home and change first. *sigh*

*From Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

8 comments:

bdogg_mcgee said...

OMG, that's hilarious!

This is why I don't wear thongs. That, and I like my booty to be covered at all times. So I have to say that if I'd had the choice you had this morning, I'd definitely have chosen the granny panties.

One time in college I was wearing this brown velvet skirt that kept hiking up b/c of my pantyhose (don't know why the hell I was wearing pantyhose in college) so I had to go into the restroom and remove said pantyhose, forcing me to go commando for the rest of the day.

I hate that more than wearing thongs!

Poppy said...

Maybe all of your undies were dirty? ;)

For some reason I never got the memo that you weren't supposed to wear underwear underneath pantyhose until my late 20s.

I don't particularly care for thongs either, unles they're being used for seduction purposes. I don't care for the feeling that I'm flossing my bum.

bdogg_mcgee said...

Ugh, you just reminded me how badly I need to do laundry....

acw said...

Can't you just switch them around in the bathroom?

Sylvia said...

Go Team Granny Panties!LOL

Miss Penny Lane said...

Classic.

My sister once gave me a set of Gap Body underroos that each say different affirming things (I am Funny, I am Creative, I am Inspiring, etc...). Once I went to the loo and found that my underwear was inside out. That day's saying? "I am Smart." Apparently not. ;)

BarbaraMG said...

LOL! Yup, I have done that too!

Poppy said...

Thanks, everyone. I changed my underwear before attending dinner at Dad's. Oh, the joys of thong. The next time you wear your undies inside-out, upside-down, back-side front, or any other configuration that is just plain wrong please think of me, and that I am laughing at you in return. ;P