Thursday, October 20, 2005

Black and blue

Despite the fact that I have been sick since last Wednesday (and unexpectedly threw up my fancy dinner last night a few minutes after I reached home) we are having guests over for dinner. I planned to make black and blue burgers, but I'm wondering if perhaps they should be prepared by Hubby instead of me, and that I'll just have some rice instead. Not sure yet. Guess we'll see if lunch goes down okay.

Update: Yah....no. I haven't had lunch yet, Mr. P is making it now. (Yes, I know it's almost 4pm, whadda ya want?) I called to cancel for tonight and my friend said one of the twins learned how to stand up last night so spent the whole night standing while awake, and that a visit tonight probably wouldn't have been the best idea anyway. So, maybe we'll watch Batman Begins while nuzzling on the couch in the dark? Je n'sais pas.

2 comments:

bdogg_mcgee said...

Yeah, dude, after what you told me earlier, you really should probably stick to the rice tonight!

:)

PosterNutbag said...

*sigh* christian bale...