Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Guilt-laden

Sometimes I am a slow reader. I like telling all y'all what books I'm reading, but it secretly embarrasses me when I leave books in the Poppy is reading... section for weeks at a time. Life is busy, and with certain books I want to savor them. I have read two pages of King Leopold's Ghost, 1/3 of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, and 4/5 of Indelible. I also read at least 34 blogs every day (all the ones in my Blogs I just can't live without list and Celebrity blogs which feed my addiction list), the news, my work email, and my personal email. I do a lot of reading. I'm just not always fast about it. I can read fast if pressed, but reading is a pleasure, so why rush it?

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Yes, I did. Book! It's definitely set up better without Hugh Grant in the mix. Every time I see him I think "hooker".