Thursday, October 27, 2005

Huh, I did not see that one coming...

I've been blogging for 10 months now and I have made a bunch of blog friends (or, at least connections). It never occurred to me to think that bloggers that I love would ever offend other bloggers that I love, but that's what happened today. I received an email from one of my bloggers I just can't live without ("peppy") mentioning that another blogger I just can't live without ("angola") left a comment that ruined peppy's day. I did a double take at the message, then visited peppy's site, read the comment, and thought, "hmm, perhaps peppy misinterpretted angola's comment, but in peppy's defense angola does state it bluntly enough to perhaps intentionally be mean." I'm at a loss. I care about both these bloggers, but obviously there is either a misunderstanding or a dislike. I dunno. Let's all be friends. Think before posting a comment - if you received that same comment from a stranger would you be offended? Let's all just get along, okay? And, if you can't say something nice then just keep it zipped or blog about it on your own blog. (Or, don't.)

1 comment:

Lumbergh-in-training said...

The internet is same as the real world!!