Monday, June 04, 2007

Just another memic Monday V

41. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR TOENAILS?:
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?: AND WHY DO YOU CARE?:

42. Last person you talked with on the phone?
My mommy.

43. Do you own anything with a skull on it?
An entire collection of Skeletor action figures must count for something...

44. Have you traveled to Europe?
Yes. Do I win a prize?!

45. Name three people you would trust with your life:
I have trust issues. (I had an answer with three people prepared, but I don't trust one of the people anymore so that just proves I shouldn't name names.)

46. Last movie you watched?
The Departed in whole; Office Space in part.

47. Where were you when you had your first kiss?
On my bed, under a boy.

49. Last board game you played?
Candy Land. The new version. Which totally sucks.

50. Leather or lace?
I refuse to acknowledge this question on the grounds that it is a stupid question with only stupid answers. If you'd care to rephrase I might reconsider. (My alternate answer: Black velvet.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

@ Poppy:
Answer 45: Me, Myself, and I

Poppy said...

That was one of my answers but I changed it.

Avitable said...

Skeletor action figures? Awesome.

Poppy said...

Yah, I'm even awesomer than you know. I even have Skeletor pajamas and underwear. :D