Monday, June 04, 2007

Just another memic Monday VI

51. Ever had a black eye?
I think I actually have, but from getting hit in the nose or something. Don't really remember. I do remember being stung on my eyelid by a yellow jacket and consequently being afraid of any type of bee-like creature for the next 10 years. I'm fine with them now.

52. Where do you rent your movies?
Netflix. Exclusively.

53. Have you ever worn fishnet stockings?
Yes, for a home viewing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. My hot roommate ripped them off me later that same evening.

54. Do you know anyone in prison?
Not currently, but I have.

55. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Bruce Vilanch is kinda gay..."

56. How much cash do you have on you?
You're going to try to mug me, aren't you. Let me remind you that I know how to defend myself, so it'd be in your best interest to back the fuck off. :)

57. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
DOOR! I won something, didn't I?!?!?!? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

58. Favorite planet?
Pluto, bitches!!!!

59. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
Me. Yes, I call myself. What?

60. What shirt are you wearing?
My RAWR kitty shirt. Okay, for reals, my Princeton shirt. Yah, I went to Princeton. For a weekend. To have sex with my boy. What?


2 comments:

Avitable said...

Bruce Vilanch gay? No way!! :)

Poppy said...

Kinda gay.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, it's just what I said to myself this morning. *shrug*