Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mosquitoes

Today is one of those days where I'm not sure if I'll be around or not. Gosh, those are my favorite.

To do with title: Just because you see a cute bunny outside at dusk does not mean you should go outside to take photos because you're so tasty to the mosquitoes that you now have...not hyperbolizing...15 bites strewn throughout your extremities instead of two. And, look! One on your pretty, pretty ass too! Yay! . Just so you know, Band-Aid itch relief gel spritz works pretty well for that.


PS - I didn't have time to proofread this in the early morning. I know there were typos. I have fixed them.


3 comments:

Avitable said...

Not your beautiful ass! Oh no!

Poppy said...

*grin* I'm so glad you're always "on my side" about these things... ;)

ADW said...

This is the 2nd post today I've seen on mosquitos. I think it may be because I am supremely evil inside, but they don't bother me very ofen.