So, what we've learned today, friends, is that (Mel, sweetie, are you paying attention?):
- 1. It's time to move far, far away from the next door relations.
2. I have a new fetish.
3. When I say dirty things on video they sound cute instead of dirty.
4. I don't like being kissed by anyone but hot boys who I invite to kiss me. And perhaps the occasional hot girl when I'm intoxicated. But NOT my relations and not random people.
5. Bees can have lime green heads.
6. Siamese cats can look stupid but act smart.
7. It'd be easier if I used ordered list code here but I'm not.
8. If you tell one of your relations that he's acting angry he will then proceed to epiphany in front of your very eyes and you'll have to patiently wait and smile while he works through it.
9. I don't actually like pie, I just like to say I do.
10. I can't wait to tell someone in particular about one of these items because I'm curious what that person will say.
11. Poppy is a Cylon reborn as Poppet for those residing in parts of Canada and a particular cheese-producing state where there are tornado warnings. For everyone else I am still Poppy.
12. I have a lot of friends. Like, a lot. Like, at least two. Maybe 100. (Is 100 a lot?) I could name them all but then I'd have to kill you.
13. When you're muttering to yourself at the dinner table in front of your family someone is bound to notice and ask you what you're saying so you better have an answer prepared.
14. I really enjoy listing things because crossing things off is fun. This isn't that kind of list, however.
15. I take too many pictures.