Friday, June 15, 2007

Tidbitsies without pants

I love watching lightning bugs.

It makes me laugh that some of you have started calling me Poppet.

Hay is really funny. Here we are talking about my back which got a little hurt on Monday during an event I'd rather not admit to. (And no, it's not like "that".)

Hay: Does your back still hurt?
Poppy: Yes.
Hay: It's stress.
Poppy: It's not stress! I had sex with 7 men and 4 women and got a little smooshed.
Hay: What was it, a Gang Bang for Jesus conference?

Where does he come up with this stuff????

For many years of my life spread out throughout my life my hair has been so long that it went down to the small of my back. I tend not to let it get that long anymore. I really only ever let it grow that long because other people liked it and I was trying to please them as well as because I hated going to get my hair cut. Now that I have a stylist I like and a mind of my own I'm cool with getting my hair chopped every 6 weeks to 4 months. :)

I think Tommy Chong's take on celebrity jailtime is hilarious:




There were three bunnies in the far part of the backyard but my camera has a 3x zoom and those bunnies are (I suck at distance judging) ... 200 yards away? I dunno, too far for me to get a decent picture through the patio door since I'm not going outside without pants on.

5 comments:

ADW said...

I didn't even read the post after the gangbang conversation, I was laughing too hard. I thought I could last for a while, but I'm pretty sure you've got me beat.

Maybe we could have a bangoff??

Avitable said...

I think my church might have to have a Gangbang for Jesus.

Bearette24 said...

Funny, i blogged about hair today too! specifically, about not wanting to go to the hairdresser.

great minds...

Tug said...

LOL at Hay!! I hate getting my hair cut, but hate the 'in between' stages worse...maybe I should go bald.

Poppy Cede said...

ADW - That's an interesting idea. I've never been challenged to a bangoff! I'm so honored! I think you might win only because I'm all about the quickie. (TMI?)

Avi - *grin* You dirty boy.

Bearette - I love your hair long. I'm glad you don't like going to the hairdresser. :)

Tug - No going bald! No o non onoooo nonononono!