Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The virgin wept for her prodigal son

Yah, that sounds good, doesn't it.

Perez Hilton is going to be on Howard Stern next week! Que la freakando fucking eff?! I cannot believe it. Howard actually reads Perez's site regularly, which is where he found out about the Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra split. :(

Lil, even if you're not into Perez, could you pretty please tell me about this interview if you catch it? I'm a Perez addict, can't help myself. And, of course, I love me some Howard. :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth Tarney said...

HOLY EF! You got it, sister! I'm and avid Perez reader and, as you know, totally obsessed with Howard. I'm tickled - this will be great.

On a side note, did you know that Sirius now streams Howard over the internets? Heaven.

Poppy said...

Shut UP! *shove* Oh, yay! Happy clappy hands!!!!

Elizabeth Tarney said...

Oh yes. It's good news, no?

Also, you can get a FREE 3-day trial of sirius, which would give you access to Howard online!!! Go to www.sirius.com and then scroll down to the bottom, and look on the far right. Happy listening!

Mo said...

I'm a Perez addict.

There I admitted it.