Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ari Gold is just too funny to pass up.

DarkHat is quite blunt about Jeremy Pivens in his role on Entourage, but I think there's some good and well intention in there somewhere. Let's just say you should put down your drink, and make sure that your door is locked so that no one unexpectedly walks in while you're watching this.



I burst out laughing quite a number of times, even at the superiorly offensive stuff. I love how I can be offended but keep on laughing. High quality, Poppy. High quality.

2 comments:

P'nut said...

Oh, that's good sh... stuff... right there. I don't get Entourage but now that I've seen that, I wish I did. I saw Pivens on Leno (no, not like that, ew) last week or so and he seemed very nice & revealed he does a lot of yoga, and he even made Jay try a pose.

Nessa said...

I can't promise that, but I promise to apologize afterwards.