Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Updates

The convenience store friend apologized, emergency with the kids and she lost the piece of paper with my phone number to let me know. I gave her my digits again but we did not make new plans because it was too busy at the store. We'll see.

The stink in my office was indeed my leather belt. I wore it all day yesterday at home without smelling it, but my house is bigger than my office so I guess that explains it.

It's hot here today and I've been running all over in un-air-conditioned spaces. Therefore, ergo even, I stink. I can still see the deodorant, it's just succumbed to the fumes. Ahh, well.

2 comments:

P'nut said...

Yay! She had a kid emergency! Err, well, you know what I mean... yay for you. :)

Elsa said...

You see...she didn't stand you up after all. Well, she did, but it was for a very good reason. :-)