Monday, July 03, 2006

Quickies

The boiler is fixed. I'm so happy that I've taken two showers today. Yay for hot water!

One family out of two cancelled for our 4th of July festivities. You guys... Disappointing.

I found a prezzie for someone special! You'll know who you are when you get it. (Please note that if you recently received a gift from me you are unfortunately not the recipient of this gift. Sorry.)

We just bought $130+ worth of plants for $45. We are pretty sure the checkout girl was either uncaring or clueless. We double-checked that she had rung up all our purchases, and she confirmed that she had. Whatevs. That place is actually overpriced anyway, so :P to them. :)

I am off to dinner with new friends who are not the same as the one who somehow stood me up last week. Happy Monday night!

No comments: