Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Venture

I had an awesome time with my new friends. They cooked some incredible food for me: a squash dish that was pretty much out of my world, President Nixon's Chicken, and rosemary bread. I made them my famous Banquet 4-minute chocolate silk pie, which they told me they loved. :) I got lots of love from their Beagle, so much so that I was covered in dog by the time I went home. I had so much fun that I invited them over for today's backyard 4th of July festivities. That means now I have to spend the day cleaning the house instead of studying (darn), so here I go. Happy 4th!

4 comments:

Elsa said...

Happy 4th! And have fun at your party.

BTW, VERY CUTE doggie!

Nessa said...

So nice that you enjoyed your new friends.

Spider Walk said...

What did I miss? Who are these new friends you speak of? :)

I hope you had a great 4th Poppy.

I am just lovin' the beagle. He is adorable!!

Avitable said...

Happy 4th! Belated.