Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fives, but different than the fives I've done in the past

Got this from B who stole it from Nancy Drew

5 Things always in my purse:
1-Wallet
2-Chapstick
3-Cell Phone
4-Prescription sunglasses
5-Keys

5 Things always in my wallet:
1-Debit/Credit Card
2-Drivers License
3-Coins
4-Medical Insurance Cards
5-Other people's business cards from random events

5 Things always in my refrigerator:
1-Butter
2-Soda
3-Cheese and chocolate (sorry, they're the same in my mind: orgasmic)
4-Water
5-Lots and lots and lots of condiments for all occasions

5 Things always in my closet:
1-Shoes
2-Kitties
3-Kitty toys
4-My wedding dress
5-Dresses from my former employer's retail line

5 Things always in my car:
1-At least one pair of shoes
2-Coins
3-Umbrella
4-Hairties
5-Lots of empty water bottles

5 (or more) Things always on my desk:
1-Lots and lots of project folders, with lots of papers in each
2-Water bottles
3-Dirty cups, clean cups, and unrecoverable cups
4-My menagerie of toys
5-Dust

Please, take it upon yourself to do this meme. We like it when you meme.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Tarney said...

It's good to know I'm not the only one with unrecoverable cups on my desk.

Bridget Jones said...

Lovely job, PC !!!!!! Especially love the things in your closet!!

ND