Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Quel dommage, tant pis, and all that jazz

I read a spoilers post a while back that revealed to me the new cast of Celebrity Fit Club. I guess I was in denial, hoping that it just wasn't true. Today I received confirmation of the lineup. I cannot in good faith watch this season because Vincent “Pussy” Pastore who recently beat up his girlfriend and got a slap on the wrist for it will be participating. Decide for yourself if you can soutenir such behavior; je ne peux pas. I am so disappointed in VH1. ... So long for this season, my fair weather friend.

Say no to thugs

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Any behavior, any person, any thing, is ok, if it brings in money. The only way to stop the madness, is not to watch.

don't call me MA'AM said...

I think that Jennifer Keaton and Isaac the Bartender will kick the living daylights out of the big Pussy, so it might be worth watching.

Tina Yothers rules.