Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hit me with your best shot

Fill in the blank: Out of all the toys in the store Lizzie could have stolen, she decided on the ____________.


My answer: fake poo.


I figured I needed to hurry up and post another one of these so that people would realize these things don't actually happen to me. Well, they kinda happen to me. Just not necessarily directly. Anyone who knows me knows I stole markers, not fake poo. And in that last one, that Abby got hit by only one pitcher of iced tea.

4 comments:

Avitable said...

". . . she decided on the Vibromatic Fuckstick 2006."

Poppy said...

How interesting that you interpret this as a sex toy store. :)

Avitable said...

That's definitely my nature. ;)

melissa said...

I can't even remember what I was going to say, I'm laughing so hard.

Thanks, avitable.