Thursday, July 27, 2006

blah blah blah

So, I don't want to go into a long thing about all this shitty stuff, but today's bad mood is brought to you by: a. the crimson friend; b. my first period in a very long time without a buildup of anti-inflammatory medication in my body (I am no longer taking that medication for my back); c. I was stood up again yesterday by the same person as before; d. It's fucking hot out and it's just pissing me right off the ledge; e. I am really sick of wasting my entire summer on this certification business, which is making me seriously reconsider my career path in life and I don't actually want to deal with it (also pissing me right off the ledge).

So, let's just be done with those issues and return to a pleasant day. One good thing: Hay and I had a nice chat at bedtime last night. He's such a sweetie. :)

And one more “so” for the road:
So.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Tarney said...

Ok. This is going to be my midwestern upbringing speaking here, but what in the hell is wrong with this drug-store-stander-upper?! Harumph.

If you lived 3,000 miles closer to me I would take you to see the Devil Wears Prada.

bdogg_mcgee said...

I totally agree with Diamond. WTF, hon?

P'nut said...

First off, how cool is it that we're on the same cycle?

Just kidding.

Okay, this chick is OUT. How dare she stand up my Poppy TWICE??

Next time you're in Toronto, I'll take you to TWO movies to make up for her rudeness!

Elsa said...

I would definitely forget about trying for a 3rd time with this person. What, did she lose your number AGAIN!?

Stefanie said...

I was all set to post some indignant comment about the rude supposed new friend, but I see everyone's all over that already. I concur; standing up Poppy once is wrong but perhaps forgiveable with an acceptable excuse. Standing her up twice is not OK.

I saw Devil Wears Prada last weekend. If you didn't live half a country away, I surely would have invited you to join us.