Sunday, May 07, 2006

Yummy

Do you love Rice Krispies treats? How about chocolate? Are you looking for a tasty treat that rates as a D- on the nutrition scale but an A+ in your mouth? Try the new Split Stix!



Lots of fat*, lots of carbs, no protein, one measly gram of fiber, just plain bad for you! Yippy!


---
*For some reason the calculation of fat on the calorie counter site shows up as Total Fat = 0g, but directly below it you'll see that Saturated Fat = 3g, which is how much fat there really is in there. There are actually 4.5 grams of fat per serving, which I thought sounded right but the Internetses confused me. I just checked a real, actual box in my house and it said 4.5 grams. Really.

4 comments:

Helen said...

I'll take you up on this recommendation!
Peace...........

PosterNutbag said...

sounds quite yummy!

fourth_fret said...

ok, you need a spanking. some of us are trying to eat the monitor now.

:P

(um, i wouldn't normally try to eat the monitor... it's just... i'm trying to do a no sugar thing which makes photo of sugary things better than crack.)

Elsa said...

Mmmmmm...I've never heard of these, but will try to pick them up in my next trip to the grocery store!