Friday, May 19, 2006

fyi

Dearest Blog Junkies,

Tomorrow is my porch party and this week of work has been super busy and it's the week of my co-worker-in-Iraq's return and we keep having flood-like conditions near my house which make it so that whenever we get sun we have to go out right away, do our lawncare until it's done, and scurry back in at late-o'clock at night.

What I'm trying to say: I'm not trying to ignore y'all, I'm just so busy I can't see straight. Vendela, this goes for you too, Sweetie. Je vous promets.

Back to the grind... Will tell you all about my porch party this weekend!

xoxo,
~Poppy

3 comments:

Elizabeth Tarney said...

Hope your par-tay is FABU!!! Enjoy!

P'nut said...

Have a super fantastic time and don't forget to take pics for those of us unable to attend!

WendyCity Productions said...

Hey doll,

Thanks for the shout out. I thought you got tired of all my bitching. I realize you have a life. TTYL!!!