Thursday, May 25, 2006

THIS is the quintessential reason why Femmebot could not have won

And I quote:
How did the Meatloaf duet come about? "They just came to me. It wasn't like it was my choice.*** They just said, Okay, you'll be singing with so-and-so...I didn't even know who he was. But now I do. He was like really big in the '70s, right?" (from: mj's blog, originally from: Entertainment Weekly)

If you don't know your music legends you don't deserve to become one of them. (Man, guess she's not seen Rocky Horror quite yet.)



---
***She doesn't even respect the privileged opportunity to sing along side one of the biggest music legends of all time! Such a bitch!

5 comments:

P'nut said...

She's a bit of a twit. How can you not know who Meatloaf is? Come on. Even my 16 year old nephew knows who he is!

jules said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jules said...

I don't know if I'd go so far as saying Meatloaf is one of our all time musical legends, but not to know who he is at all - come on. Doesn't every person betw. the now ages of 20 & 50 know the words to Paradise? Or at least the song.

But ... I have no idea what song they were performing on Idol and he sounded like crap.

NotCarrie said...

That duet was painful to watch.

Anonymous said...

I love that - "femmebot".