Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hatin'

Do you ever get so annoyed at celebrity news that you want to blog “why is this even news?!?!” but you don't want to draw any more attention to it than it already has?

Well, that's how I feel about the following stories:
    David Blaine's water antics
    Keith Richards falling out of a palm tree (or was it off a jet ski?)
    Kate Beckinsale jogging and smoking
    Jennifer Aniston throwing a frisbee
    Keira Nightley's Oxfam dress raising $7000
    50 Cent lashing out at Oprah
    Sienna Miller and ANYthing
    Victoria Beckham and ANYthing
    Courtney Love and ANYthing
I really think I could get on just fine without knowing about these things...

8 comments:

Miss Tanya said...

You forgot "Anything related to Pete Doherty."

Elizabeth Tarney said...

One more for the list...anything whatsoever relating to that horrible Hilton girl.

Often, I want to write a post that begins with, "I don't care about Paris Hitlon", but like you said, she would get even more attention. Of course, by sheer mention of her name my blog would probably get more attention too.

Nessa said...

"That's hot." She doesn't even say it with an exclamation point.

Anonymous said...

I second the Paris and Pete Doherty. I add to that "TomKat" and anything related to either of them. It's over, alien is out of the womb, STOP GIVING THEM PRESS.

Newpeep, N.D. (neurotic depressive) said...

My opinion? It's your blog so you can do whatever you like! :-D

I couldn't agree more with Jurgen's statement regarding TomKat. Argghhhgghgh!

Mel said...

Yes, please don't forget anything TomKat. Or Bradgelina. Or LaLohan. Or Jess Simpson. Or Britney Spears/Kfed/Federspawn.

Ugh.

Poppy said...

You are all so wise! I definitely agree with all of these. Oh, and ANYTHING DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES RELATED. UGH. Or, Ryan Seacrest. Or, Clay Aiken.

poppedculture said...

C'mon, we needed to know about Keith Richards knockin' his noggin because aren't we all just a litte surprised to find out he's still alive?