Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Idolizing the leftovers

I thought all day that Elvis night would suck. I was wrong.

Taylor had a bit of a technical malfunction with his playback earpiece (I think) and just threw it to the side and kept on rocking. That's a pro. Taylor's rendition of In the Ghetto was quiet and modest and small and wonderful and brilliant. That really is a record I would buy. From his falsetto to his low notes, just incredible.

Ryan's comment to Simon about his driver and his Mercedes was totally out of line.

But, effing A do I love Chris. I wanna dry hump his voice. *swoon*

Elliott really was great tonight.

Kat's going home.

Stace, I promise I'm not trying to take your job, but this week's Idol is finally something to talk about. ;)

2 comments:

WendyCity Productions said...

Hey - I finally posted a new blog post. Boyfriend dumped me unexpectedly after 8 months together (over the phone!) so I've been licking my wounds for a few weeks, trying to come to terms about this. Sorry for being out of touch.

bdogg_mcgee said...

I didn't actually watch the show, but I caught the tail end where they were recapping the singers so you could call in, and, while I think Chris is indeed a looker, I don't know if he has what it takes. His voice is like buttah, but he had no movement up there--it was like he was rooted to the spot--and his eyes had no emotion...

Yeah, like I can judge from the two minutes I saw last night....hee hee