Monday, May 01, 2006

And now my mind is blown.

When you're leaving comments on a Blogger blog with word verification turned on but you don't understand what the word verification letters are supposed to be you can click on the little accessibility/wheelchair icon to the right of the word verification box and a pattern of numbers will be spoken. If you type the numbers exactly as spoken they are equivalent to typing in the letters you see. COOL, EH?!?!?!?! EHH!! Lil, now we don't need to try to guess 12 times before we get it right! W00t!

4 comments:

Helen said...

Ok - this is a test! Thanks! Nope, can't seem to install the plug-in needed but I'll keep trying!
Peace..............

Gary said...

I use a different method. If it doesn't look easy I immediately transmit it blank and a new string of letters comes up. Works like a charm.

Poppy said...

Me too, Gary!!

Helen, are you using Firefox? I'm using Safari and it works just fine. Usually it's Firefox that can do the stuff that Safari can't, but stranger things have happened.

Elizabeth Tarney said...

WOW! And I have been sitting here for days wondering what the wheelchair guy was all about! I never even thought to click on him.

Yippee! Our lives just got soooo much easier!