Friday, May 12, 2006

All your eggs are belong to us.*

I assure you that I am not the Pam to his Jim, but my officemate and I are a bit tight. Yesterday he gave me a little prezzie of which he also has one, so now we both have this tiny placard hanging from our cork boards in our shared office:



She's crushing her enemies, which are in the form of eggs. That's a carton of egg enemies to her left. :D

---
*I'll explain to those who need it: The title is a ripoff of All Your Base Are Belong To Us, and the grammatical “error” is intentional. (Who doesn't know about AYB?!)

7 comments:

don't call me MA'AM said...

I need one of those.

Elsa said...

Very cute placard.

Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

That's the cutest!!!! I want one, too. :)

Nessa said...

Cool!

And I learned something new (for me anyway.)

Poppy said...

Y'all can buy your own if you email Tom Eaton, more info at:

http://goodeaton.com/kitchen/

(click on Contact for the email address)

Nib - So glad I could help you out, I assume you're referring to AYB. Did you watch video 1? Classic!

JJ said...

you are on the way to destruction

Poppy said...

*cheer*

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME
HA HA HA HA

hehe