Thursday, May 04, 2006

Gimmes

I received my 1GB memory stick for my camera yesterday. Now I'm armed and ready with the potential for 400 snaps in one sitting. If I take my 512MB stick with me that's another 225 photos. I'm P-SYCH-ED.

Also, picked up some Playmobil family members the other day:

DSC03858.jpg DSC03865.jpg

I haven't named them yet, although perhaps the unicorn's name should be Winnie and the parisol lady should be Ophelia and the little princess brushing her unicorn should be Madeleine or Françoise. ?

More photos of the new additions are available here. Photos of the rest of the family are here.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Maybe I'm a little behind, but what exactly are these? And why do you have collection?

While a bit creepy, I have this instant facination with them. I must have some of my own.

Guinness_Girl said...

The parasol lady looks to me like her name should be...Genevieve. Or Marie.

Poppy said...

Mel, Playmobil is new to me, too. But, they're just so freakin' cool that I have to keep buying them. The nuns were first for me. Because who the hell makes plastic nuns for kids? Playmobil does! They rock!

G_G, I already have a Genevieve. What about Marie, avec un accent français?

Neil, Winnie-the-Pooh is a boy. ... ... ...

Mel said...

And where can I find these "Playmoblie", dear Poppy? Please enlighten me.

Poppy said...

Toy and hobby shops or online at playmobil.com. :)