Tuesday, April 11, 2006

That's my prerogative

I gots me a new MacBook, yo. You're jealous, right? Well, this thing is 24/7 stalking my ass because of the little camera* staring at me. I'm going to put a Post-it over that thinger lest it drive me absolutely paranoid crazy-case.

On a totally different tangent to what's important in the world today: For your space travelling enjoyment I present to you the G4tv Star Trek 2.0 commercial:



Commercials are becoming funner, aren't they? Yah. Funn-er.

HOLY SHIT**! My keyboard just lit up!!!!!@!@!@#$!!!! Okay, now I'm loving my new computer.



---
*Here's why the camera is staring at me.
**(-ake mushrooms)

3 comments:

P'nut said...

Okay, that's adorable. And I used to have a Captain Kirk doll just like that (and a klingon, too)! (I might still have 'em somewhere in storage, if they didn't get stolen.)

fourth_fret said...

you do know we watched you type that.

Poppy said...

AAAAAAAAAGH! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Predators!!!! (Sorry, I was having a convo with someone yesterday about those cameras becoming stranger danger predator cams that lure kids into dangerous situations.)