Friday, April 14, 2006

An old friend, a new friend, and a few licky friends

My camera returned this evening. The UPS man was going to set it on the porch step but I happened to be walking out the door so he handed it to me. My camera is back to factory defaults, but also thoroughly cleaned -- NO MORE fuzzy linty thing on the lens. Thank the dogs, my best electronic friend is back with me and completely healed. :)

No more of this poo-buckety-ungoodness:



I did get to visit with Princess Kitty from across the road yesterday or today. I hope she still knows I care very much for her... I am keeping my fingers crossed for a visit soon.

Hay and I are off to visit the in-laws tomorrow. I hope to return with lots of puppy photos of Lucy and Emma the cutest (and lickiest) Pomeranians on the planet. ;) Oh, and a bit better of a Sunday Garden!

1 comment:

Thérèse said...

Hee. The lickiest. Hee hee. I like that. I love made up words as much as I love the soothing sounds of the blender making marguaritas.

Well. Nearly.