Friday, April 07, 2006

IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII Questions

Borrowed from Penny who stole it from Duff.


1. Who was your first prom date?
Hmm. I didn't go to a prom. I went to a dance once, and danced with Gay Drew. That was about the extent of my comfort zone, dancing with a gay boy.

2. Who was your first roommate?
I had several first roommates, because my first experience was in a house with two women and a man, but more people than that were always there. It rocked. We got drunk and made out a lot. Sometimes even the sex happened. :)

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
Dandelion wine. A whole bottle. I loved the feeling, hated the taste.

4. What was your first job?
Little computer person at my high school

5. What was your first car?
I am so sick of answering this question that I'm just going to refuse from this point forward.

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
I think my great uncle's funeral at approximately age 6 was my first? I don't really remember that.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
Eleven

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Gable

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
England

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?
My older boyfriend so we could go have the sex

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always?
Um...depends when. I moved around so much that I had many: Erica, Lisa, Carolyn, Blake, Kerry, myself, Emily, Jim, Kristen, Stacy/Bdogg. And, of course, Hay is always my best friend.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
An apartment with the same buncha folks I drank and had the sex with.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Hay. The first person I write is Hay, Stacy, Bdogg, and occasionally Jules. :)

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
My brother's

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Pet the kitties on the way to pee

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Wang Chung opening for Tina Turner

17. First tattoo or first piercing?
Piercing of both ears at age 8. It was one of the worst experiences of my life and I'm allergic to most earrings, so I don't wear them. Ever. Period. Don't buy me earrings.

18. First celebrity crush?
I'll go with Penny and say Corey Hart :)

19. First crush?
Jeff

20. First love?
Adam

Tagging is for mean people. I'm not mean today.

1 comment:

Poppy said...

I was so excited for Wang Chung. I had never felt my lungs vibrating before and was kinda scared by it until my mom told me it was okay, that was just the base. But, what a letdown to watch Tina after... Sorry, I'm just not a Tina fan.