Monday, April 10, 2006

Only if

Do you feel like you know too much about me that you don't care about, but don't know the true essence of Poppy? Yah, me too. Anyway, here's some more junk about me, courtesy of The Idle Receptionist:

If you were to be the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?
Play with myself, I guess.

If you had to name the most difficult thing about being a teenager today, what would you say?
Peer pressure to do very scary stuff.

If you had to name the most embarrassing moment of your life, when was it?
Getting my period for the first time while wearing baby blue pants. Wasn't a good scene.

If you had to name the most overrated actor in Hollywood, who would it be?
Rob Schneider. I wish he'd just stop trying.

If you had to name the one personality trait that you have tried the hardest to change in yourself, what would you say?
Being introverted.

If you could go back for one minute to the Garden of Eden and give Adam advice, what would you say?
“Have an apple, they're tasty.”

If you were to name the best “I told you so” you ever got to deliver, what was it?
These happen to me a lot, so I can't think of any in particular...

If you were Madonna, what would you do for your next publicity stunt?
Lick a frozen flagpole.

If you could have a lifetime 50 percent discount in any single store at your local mall, which store would it be in?
Starbucks or a music store. Ooh, or maybe a movie rental store! This is a tough one...

If you could have one more pet, what kind would you get, and what would you name it?
A little dog (current bid is for a Dachshund) named Chewy (as in Chewbacca, not as in tough to chew)

If you could have God perform one miracle today, what would you want it to be?
I hate to break it, but I don't believe in this. I don't want to go all philosophical, but my mind doesn't equate “miracles” to “g/God”. That said, I'd really like for Jules to stop being harassed by her client. He's way outer limits today.

If you could spend next New Year’s Eve doing anything, what would you do, and with whom?
Eat junk food and drink sparkling grape juice on the couch next to a sleeping Hay, an excited and slightly buzzed Stacy, a giggly and snuggly Bdogg, and a happy-because-she's-not-at-work Jules. :)

If you were to set your country’s immigration policy, what would it be?
All are welcome, as long as you clean up after yourselves and are productive members of society. That is, until we're bursting at the seams and then we'd like everyone new to kindly go elsewhere for a bit or figure out a way for us to inhabit other planets so we have more room.

If you were given the power to settle the issue of gays in the military, what policy would you set?
No more military. Everyone be happy. No war. No aggressive acts worthy of military action. I appreciate all that our military does for us, I just don't appreciate our aggressive/combative nature.

If you could have one person you have lost touch with call you up tonight and invite you to dinner, who would you want it to be?
My cousin, I guess.

If you could change one thing about your love life, what would it be?
More ice, please.

If you could have prevented one book from ever having been written, which book would it be?
I just wouldn't do that, it would change the entire course of history for all of us (chain reaction, ya know).

If you have to name the best music album ever recorded, which would you select?
Faith by George Michael


I ain't taggin', but you go ahead and If yourself silly.

6 comments:

Bryan said...

"Play with myself I guess"

Yeah, because being a man is difficult. I'm glad you were able to summarize men so easily.

jules said...

Oh - this was FUNNY! And I get to see my name in print - 2X!

Spider Walk said...

Hahahaaa!
That was fun :)

Poppy said...

Bry - I couldn't think of anything else to do just because I came a man. And, well, I hate to say this out loud...or, rather type this out loud...but I like the equipment men have, so if I only have a day with it then why not?

Jules - :)

SW - I think you should try it, too!!! :)

Poppy said...

*came=became, what a potty brain I have...

Elizabeth Tarney said...

I agree with you Poppy, no questions I would play with myself if I turned into a guy for one day.