Saturday, April 22, 2006

Shuffle

From Kim. Put your iTunes or other music player of choice on shuffle/random, and whatever song pops up is the answer to each question.

Will I get far in life?
Salvation - Michael Hoppe, Martin Tillman, Tim Wheater

How do my friends see me?
One Evening - Feist

Where will I get married?
Waiting Room - No Doubt
(I'm already there, so I've actually already left the building!)

What is my best friend’s theme song?
Suddenly Last Summer - The Motels

What is the story of my life?
Hypocrite - The Samples
(Woah. My secret has been found out!)

What was high school like?
Answer - Sarah McLachlan

How can I get ahead in life?
Zamba corta - Juana Molina
(A beautiful song about a day with her grandmother.)

What is the best thing about me?
Boom Intro / Pass the Dutch - Missy Elliott
(I've never done drugs in my life, but I love me some Missy.)

How is today going to be?
Summer Skin - Death Cab for Cutie

What is in store for this weekend?
Extra Smooth - Aaliyah

What song describes my parents?
Wildcat - Hot Club of Cow Town

My grandparents?
Pick Up the Phone - Ciara

How is my life going?
Fearless - Cyndi Lauper

What song will they play at my funeral?
Pantala Naga Pampa - Dave Matthews Band

How does the world see me?
Running - No Doubt

Will I have a happy life?
Second Best - Barenaked Ladies

What do my friends really think of me?
New Kid (On the Block) - Barenaked Ladies

Do people secretly lust after me?
Don't Tell Me - Avril Lavigne

How can I make myself happy?
Sonamos - Juana Molina
(A song about children keeping a secret from Mother. I do like my secrets. They're something I collect.)

What should I do with my life?
All Through the Night - Cyndi Lauper

Will I ever have children?
More Than Love - Los Lonely Boys

What is some good advice?
Round Here - Counting Crows

What is my signature dancing song?
Alternative Girlfriend - Barenaked Ladies
(I LOVE THIS SONG, FOR REAL.)

What do I think my current theme song is?
I Don't Know What You Come To Do - Robert Randolph & The Family Band

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Walking On the Moon - The Police

What type of men/women do you like?
Break Your Heart - Barenaked Ladies
(Well, that used to be true...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For my birthday I got a Best Buy Gift Card and bought Cyndi's new CD. "Fearless" IS cool. Sarah McLachlan is Awesome. You have great tatstes in music!