Monday, April 24, 2006

Getting lucky

Your Lucky Underwear is Blue

You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue underwear can bring some balance to them.

You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist.

Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry.

If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants. They'll help you take care of yourself first.


I am not an extrovert, although throw me in a room with a bunch of strangers and I'll chat them up. Throw me in that same room with a friend and strangers and I'll hang back and watch the show.

Everything else about my undies is dead on.

Thanks to Emily and Cariel at BarbieMartini for introducing me to my inner underwear.

2 comments:

jules said...

I'm blue too!

Elsa said...

I'm purple:

Dreamy and idealistic, you envision great things for your life. Your lucky purple underwear can make those dreams come true!
You're a busy little butterfly. You have the most projects, interests, and friends of anyone you know.

You also have a flair for the dramatic. Sometimes too much drama comes in to your life and brings things to a stop.
If you want to focus more, and flutter less, put on your purple underpants. They'll help you get the important things done.