Wednesday, April 12, 2006

cookies

I'm eating cookies for lunch. Shhhh, don't tell anybody. It's what I have available. Yesterday's lunch was a Ben & Jerry's shake. On the walk downtown I encountered a lime green VW Beetle with M&M's melting in the back window. Poor guys...



Once at Ben & Jerry's I absolutely had to whip out my camera. (Or, rather, the camera which I am borrowing while mine's in the shop.) I asked the guy behind the counter if I could take photos inside the shop and he said as long as I didn't use them to complain to Corporate about something then knock myself out. So, I knocked myself out. It hurt a little!



Of course, to continue this gorgeous day of galavant I had to take flower and kitty pictures, so here we are:



I also obtained two more flowering plants yesterday, one which was given to me and one which I purchased, but I'll be saving those for another post.

Today truly is a crazy busy workday, so I bid you adieu and wish you a merry Wednesday. Au revoir, mes ami(e)s!

7 comments:

don't call me MA'AM said...

Hopefully, their hard candy shell protected them from the sun's rays.

As long as you didn't use the pics to complain to Corporate? Really? That's hilarious... 'cause you know it's happened before, right? That might be the best line I've read all day!

bdogg_mcgee said...

all that "Melts in your mouth, not in your hand" thing is utter crap. I was eating a handful of peanut M&Ms the other day and guess what happened? Sticky hand!!

I'm in Flash training, btw...starting to get a bit antsy!!

P'nut said...

Neighbour kitty comes for a visit again! I love it. She looks like she walks over to your place with PURPOSE.

fourth_fret said...

you don't much like to rescue do you? melting m&m dudes. melting ice cream. it probably even gasped, "help me."

and what did you do?

oh! photo op!

what a savior.

Gary said...

That ice cream guy's comment was pretty funny. I wonder if he has a blog?

It's always nice to get new plants.

Poppy said...

You all crack me up so much.

I would just like to say for the record: That is fake ice cream. It's artwork, and you can pick it up and the "melted ice cream" picks up with it. Oh, and the M&M's aren't real either. They're dolls.

(I know you know, but it amuses me to play deadpan and pretend I'm telling you something you don't know.)

melissa said...

Pretty flowers!!!