Friday, April 28, 2006

Busy bee

Best In Show is such an incredible movie. But, I digress.

Happy weekend, Internets! This weekend started at mid-day today when I did a bit of light shopping and a bit of double garlic pizza consuming. Then, I came home. And the real work began. Mowing the lawn, planting huuuuuge flowerbeds with tons and tons of seed packets, feeding the wildlife, setting free our Blue Spruces from their protective plastic, then cleaning up to go inside to make dinner. Truly a whirlwind day today. Tomorrow is even moreso, which means it's bedtime for this mama.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and that you see at least one shooting star, rainbow, Leprechaun, or scary movie by Sunday at 11:59pm. (Yah, I know, that's random.)

2 comments:

Elsa said...

I loved Best in Show, too. I really liked all those movies - Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman and A Mighty Wind - all very funny.

Have a great weekend, too.

Poppy said...

Um, YAH. That's the ULTIMATE in scary. Why, pray tell, was a clown hiding in your closet?