Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yes, I'm a genius. Or, rather, they are the geniuses.

*sticky note*

Need that perfect holiday gift for that special someone but don't quite know what to get them? How about printed, matted, signed-by-the-awesomest-artist(s) photos? Right now both Jürgen Nation and Nabbalicious are offering discounted prices on their chefs d'oeuvre /slash/ pièces de résistance. I'm getting Cowboy for my Gram (love you, Gram!) and Sleeping Snow Blanket Baby for me. Nabby's mommy isn't my close friend, but Stacy is my very close friend and Stacy knows Nabby's mom and I've talked to her and she seems really cool and not like a psycho waiting to prey on unsuspecting bloggers. So, buy their photos. :) Then go buy a decent frame to put the incredible pieces into, wrap the frame, and hand it over. Trust me when I say that the recipient will be touched by your very thoughtful gift. And if not, take it back, chew them out, and hang it on your own wall!! Yay!


You can thank me later for the suggestion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw!!! Thanks!!!!!

Bella said...

That's cool that you help promote those wonderful blogs!

Nabbalicious has a true talent when it comes to photography. Wait until I post some of her brother's photos. He also psosses the talent.

Calzone said...

I so like cheese too, you want to grab a sammy or somethin'?

Poppy said...

Calzone, yes I would. Cheese, please. :)

Everyone else, credit well deserved. Looking forward to seeing brother of Nabby's mommy's photos.