Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Countdown meme

Ha, this of course is the meme I was tagged to do. Silly me for doing the ABC meme for fun when I could have been doing the countdown meme!

Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
1. LOTR: Fellowship
2. Star Wars: Episode IV
3. April Fool's Day
4. Carrie
5. Bubba Ho-Tep
6. The Devil's Rejects
7. Rainman
8. The Shawshank Redemption
9. Clockwatchers
10. Muriel's Wedding

Nine people you enjoy the company of*:
1. Hay
2. My niece
3. My brother
4. My mom
5. My stepdad
6. Kristen
7. Emily
8. Jasmine
9. Me

*This would be a much different list if I didn't interpret it as physical company, but rather as virtual company. :)

Eight things you’re wearing:
1. Wedding band
2. Eye glasses
3. Deodorant
4. Parfum (it keeps me happy, I try to wear it covered up so that only I smell it)
5. Land's End boots
6. Hay's comfy socks :)
7. My lavendar zip-up fleece
8. My Yahbas (a great holiday gift idea, by the way)

Seven things on your mind:
1. Seeing Emily in one hour
2. My annoyance at the fact that I actually had to do some work today because I received a report of an active virus infection
3. Going to Harry Potter tonight
4. Wondering where B disappeared to...
Update: B's computer crashed because she had two antivirus programs, which just amuses me because of #2
5. Going to my uncle's tomorrow
6. Watching movies this weekend
7. The suspense that is The Apothecary Rose

Six objects you touch every day:
1. My keyboard
2. My wedding ring
3. The toilet seat
4. My birth control pills
5. The TV remote
6. My knee pillow

(My list and Melissa's almost matched, except #3 and #6)

Five things you do everyday:
1. Shower
2. Brush my teeth
3. Listen to music
4. Tell my husband I love him
5. EAT CHEESE!

(Another closely related to Melissa list)

Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without:
1. They Might Be Giants
2. Barenaked Ladies
3. Dave Matthews Band
4. Suzanne Vega

(It makes me antsy to stop. I want to say more. This time I will exercise control.)

Three of your favorite songs of the moment:
1. Somebody Told Me by The Killers
2. It's Like That by Mariah Carey
3. The District Sleeps Alone Tonight by The Postal Service

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1. Mom
2. Dad

One person who has been nice to you today:
1. ... crickets ... I'll go for B

TAG: You know who you are, you tagged fools. You bloggers who like the memes. Yup, you're tagged.

4 comments:

Bella said...

Coffee coming out of the nose...Knee Pillow????? LMAO

Damn, you made me spill my cofee, girl. What's wrong with you???

I like my knee pillow too. ;)

Poppy said...

:) I hope it wasn't hot when all that happened!

Poppy said...

Ahem, the coffee, that is. ;)

Word verification: batlobb! Hehe!

melissa said...

HAH!!

Hilarious.

We matched on quite a lot!