Sunday, November 27, 2005

That Amityville Horror stuff? It was just mold.

You know how Ryan Reynolds feels much better in the restaurant and at the doctor's office, but he has delusions in the house and feels really sick and weird stuff happens to everyone? Ya know, mold can do that. If you start hearing voices in your house which instruct you to kill all of your loved ones, please have a test done for mold in your home. It definitely could be bad spirits too, but let's go for Occam's Razor on this one, since future homeowners reported no problems in the house, other than tourists outside.

But, since I'm a fence sitter on this one, I'll offer more info about Amityville available at Ghosts of the Prairie.

5 comments:

Sleeping Mommy said...

Interesting stuff.

bdogg_mcgee said...

wow!

You know, I remember reading something about a correlation between the Salem Witch scare and a spore in the flour for their bread which produced hallucinations among the citizens....

Poppy said...

See?!?!? Occam's Razor works!!

Anonymous said...

AAAHAHAH! I never thought of it as mold!! True, true...but wasn't it still scary, though, before the end??

Poppy said...

Yah, Ryan Reynolds was really freaky. I missed the scene that sent the babysitter over the edge (I was getting more ice water, dammit!) but what I did see freaked me out, definitely. Last night and this morning I had a hard time convincing myself the same thing was not happening in my own house, so that's a super good job on the movie's part.