Thursday, November 17, 2005

Because you're dying to know

Last night Hay and I were both in foul moods. His because of the door leaking, mine because I'm in my lady-is-miserably mode and couldn't handle Hay being so unhappy. So, I cuddled up on the couch with him and we watched The Office. Somehow that show always transforms us into happy people. After that we called it a night. I read in bed for a little bit but dozed off and had a dream about stepping down off a curb and the step being further down than I expected so I was jolted awake. Time to put the book away!

That's it. No prowlers, no sleepwalking, no cats jumping on our heads or stomachs, just blissful sleep.

I apologize to anyone who attempts to live vicariously through me and/or Hay. Nothing too monumental has happened lately. This is the calm before the holiday storm.

3 comments:

acw said...

No, it's okay. I've been dozing vicariously through you. It's done wonders for my energy levels.

Lisa said...

That's almost too much excitement for me---at least compared to my average evening.

Lumbergh-in-training said...

The office - atleast real life is not as bad as that show :)