Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Confessions of a sometimes illegal flower

I'm breaking all the blogging rules to confess to you that life has kinda sucked lately. I know, I know, I'm not actually supposed to talk about my problems, I'm just supposed to entertain you, because why the hell would I use my own site to get something off my freakin' chest?, but I digress. Our house problems have brought me and Hay to an all time low. We have had a tiny bit of fun, but nothing we do inside of our house goes above a 2/3 out of 10 scale. It's just unpleasant to be in a house that is falling apart around us. I can't go into further details because it's not resolved, but trust me when I say that Hay and I have seen the dark side of the moon, and it's not fun. So, my blog suffers. I'm really not posting quality stuff. LIFE HAPPENS, and it's happening right now. I'm not going anywhere, just giving an explanation for the less than stellar qualité.

Oh, and for my girl Maliavale, this morning's license plate: M1K3 (he's the l337est!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not going anywhere, sunshine.

Elizabeth Tarney said...

So sorry to hear it! Hang in there. :)

P'nut said...

Don't be a silly billy goat! We love you, entertaining posts or serious posts -- it's all Poppy, all the time, and that's why we come & congregate & comment here. You can say, or not say, anything you want/like/have to!