Saturday, November 19, 2005

bunny says “...”

My friend Kristen has this canny ability to remember everything I ever say to her. The last time I was at her house in...2003? 2004?...I told her that I loved her fridge magnet so she bought me the same exact magnet for the next time I saw her, which happened to be a few weeks ago when I went to Target for the very first time and had some kick ass homemade apple pie.



I know I rag on a lot of my "real life" friends, but K is not one of those friends. She is genuine, uncalculating (as in: not manipulative), hilarious, considerate, and FUN FUN FUN to be around. I just love her to death, although I don't think I've ever mentioned that to her. Hmm.

Anyway! Bunny is funny! Thanks, K! You're a sweetie!

2 comments:

P'nut said...

I love it & I plan to use this phrase. A lot.

bdogg_mcgee said...

I actually like the phrase, "Kiss my big brown eye."

:)