Monday, November 14, 2005

Is the payout worth it?

Should I walk a few blocks over to get a fountain soda when in the basement of my building there is a vending machine that dispenses perfectly good bottles of Coca-Cola Classic? If I did choose to walk:

  • I'd be getting some exercise
  • I'd nip my craving in the bud
  • I'd get some sunshiny Vitamin D
However:

  • I'd have to wait in a really long line
  • I'd perhaps be forced to interact with people
  • I'd have to go out into the cold (although, let's be honest, my office is fffffreezing today)
  • I'd aggravate the old back
Hmm. I think I'll venture out.

Update: Hells yah! Not only did I get a fountain soda Coke, but I also bought three of the best damn pre-packaged cookies on Earth. Oh, and I signed some sort of petition some young lady shoved in my hand after sufficiently grilling her about it. I like to make the petition whores work a little. Yay me.

3 comments:

bdogg_mcgee said...

You'd better get over there!

c said...

I'd go for the fountain. Fountain drinks are always better than bottled!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...fountain drinks. RAWK! I can only drink fountain diet coke now; I'm not sure why.