Found this over at The Mistress Lounge and thought I'd play along.
* I am shorter than 5’5”: Yes, I am 5'4".
* I have many scars: I have a scar on my stomach from exploratory surgery for what turned out to be a polyp, a scar just below my navel and two dot scars a bit below that from another surgery for what turned out to be pain caused by scar tissue from the first surgery, a scar on my knee from falling off my bike as a kid, and a burn scar on my right arm from accidentally lighting myself on fire while making tea at age 10.
* I tan easily: I lobster easily.
* I wish my hair was a different color: I think it's a bit mousy now that I know what it looks like when I have highlights in it.
* I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color: Considering I have friends who have never seen me at all, I'll answer yes to this.
* I’ve had braces: Yes, just recently!
* I wear glasses or contacts: Yes, I wear glasses. I wore contacts in college but they damaged my eyes and now I quite enjoy having the shield of glasses over my eyes.
* I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger: Probably. I've certainly been approached by complete strangers.
* I have freckles: Yep.
* I’ve fallen asleep at work or school: No.
* I failed more than 1 class: I failed organic chemistry even though I tried real hard, then got really depressed and failed physics the same semester. That's when I knew it was time to switch from pre-vet to français...
* I’ve been fired: Not yet, although I try real hard some days.
* Disney movies still make me cry: It depends how close to my period I am.
* I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried: Often. And lately.
* I’ve glued my hand to something: I've glued my fingers together with Krazy Glue on purpose. For the life experience.
* I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose: Milk!
* I’ve had my pants rip/drop in public: No, but I've had something far more embarrassing happen with my pants.
* I’ve had my tonsils removed: Nope.
* I’ve sat in a doctor's office with a friend: With Hay, but only while we have been a couple.
* I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed: Yes. I ate ice cream and threw up all over the floor from the anaesthesia. Nothing bad happened to me otherwise and I stopped taking the pain meds that same night.
* I had a serious surgery: Yes, see the scars section above.
* I’ve had chicken pox: No one is aware of me ever having them but in 2000 my primary doctor did a blood test and told me I've had them already.
* I’ve gotten lost in my city: I've lived in this area my entire life. I may not know exactly where I am sometimes, but if I drive for any length of time I recognize a landmark eventually.
* I’ve seen a shooting star: Many. Our sky is gorgeous at night.
* I’ve wished on a shooting star: Often. The wishes never come true, but I keep doing it anyway.
* I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas: To the hospital for surgery.
* I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator: Only when there have been a few buttons, never when there are more than 10.
* I’ve been to a casino: Yes, and didn't enjoy it aside from the company. (Hay was with me.)
* I’ve been skydiving: No.
* I drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour: I wouldn't be here to tell you about it.
* I’ve been in a car crash: Many, and none of them have ever been my fault. Haven't been in one lately, thankfully.
* I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue: Tons of them!
* I’ve sat on a roof top at night: Not at night.
* I’ve played chicken: No.
* I’ve played a prank on someone: When I worked for the same employer as Hay everyone used to prank each other constantly. Now I just mess with my officemates' desk toys.
* I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show: With my mom! And then with my effing hot college roommate with whom I shared benefits.
* I’ve eaten Sushi: Yes. I prefer vegetarian sushi. I'm not a fish person.
* I’ve been snowboarding: No. I used to date a guy whose sister was a pro snowboarder.
* I’ve had a crush on a teacher: Holy crap, I even had a dream of the guy having sex with me while he recited poetry. Oh, and then there was the matter of my security conference instructor. That was a really pleasant week. :)
* I’ve hugged a stranger: I've attended AA and Alanon meetings. Of course I've hugged strangers.
* I own over 5 rap CDs: Yes.
* I own multiple designer pants and shirts, costing over $100 piece: No, clothing is seriously not important to me.
* I own something from Hot Topic: No.
* I own something from Pac Sun: No.
* I own something from The Gap: Yes, but nothing new.
* I own something from Abercrombie: No.
* I can sing well: Yes.
* I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant: No.
* I open up to others easily: Next question!
* I watch the news: I read my news on the Internetses while I watch trash TV. Does that count?
* I don’t kill bugs: That is a true statement as often as possible. I feel super bad when I do kill a bug, so I try to save as many as possible or make the furry kids kill the bugs.
* I sing in the shower: I do.
* I am a morning person: If by morning you mean 11:00am, then -- yes, yes I am.
* I am a sports fanatic: It depends on the sport and if I am surrounded by other sports fans.
* I twirl my hair: Occasionally.
* I’ve copied more than 30 CDs in a day: For business purposes, during the Blaster worm incident. Gosh, that was fun.
* I bake well: I bake some things very well, but other things not so well. I'm better at cooking than baking.
* My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red or blue: Pink and blue are favorites to wear, but green is my favoritest color.
* I sometimes wear pajamas to school: I don’t.
* I like Martha Stewart: I'm not opposed.
* I know how to shoot a gun: I've never done it, but intellectually I understand the concept.
* I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS: No.
* I laugh at my own jokes: All the freaking time.
* I am really ticklish: Depends where you try to tickle me.
* I love chocolate: Yes, yes I do.
* I bite my nails: Not since I was a tween and my dad mentioned the dirty toilet germs that were under my fingernails. Thanks, Dad!
* I play video games: No. They make me scream obscenities and I lose interest after 2 minutes. Wasted on me. I do appreciate the classics, though.
* I’m good at remembering faces: Freakishly good.
* I’m good at remembering names: Freakishly good.
* I’m good at remembering dates: No. But, numbers: Yes.
* I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life: That's not entirely accurate, I'm just not doing what I want to be doing.
* My answers are totally honest: Yes.