Tuesday, February 27, 2007

If I knew knitting was this cute I would have started a long time ago...

Drunk knitting? CUTEST PHOTO EVER results. Click to see Molly's CUTIE PIE daughter wearing the hat Molly knitted while she was drunk. I need to convince Hay to buy me alcohol* and some knitting needles...

Molly, if you give me permission I'll post the photo directly on this page.

Thanks, Molly!



Isn't she SO CUTE?!


*I am perfectly capable of buying my own alcohol, but I told Hay that if he wants me to be drunk he has to do the work to make it happen. :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post away ;) I like knitting. It keeps me from killing people. Which is odd because knitting needles could easily double as weapons...

Bearette said...

That is some impressive drunk knitting.

Avitable said...

Ooh! I want you to drunk knit me a hat. Or a banana hammock. I'll wear it and post pictures.

Poppy said...

Avi, you win the award for taking something sweet an innocent and turning it into something dirty and disgusting...

Avitable said...

That is my superpower.